Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Look


Hey everyone, well I am getting fed up with my hair and I need a change. Andrew loves long hair, and I have to admit I like that it is getting longer. So I don't want to cut it, but I need to change something so I can stand growing it out more. So I am looking at changing the color. Any suggestions? I need them... I have always reverted to the dark brown, but I am thinking about trying a dirty blonde, what do you think ? I really need some ideas!
Well, if anyone else is on count down, I am down to 20 days left of my undergrad, we are still looking for a job for me and looking into Grad schools for both Andrew and I took get our MBA's! Well I hope all is going well for everyone, and I really need some ideas for my hair. Please.

2 comments:

musson said...

I think you would make a beautiful dirty blonde! ;) But I must say that my favorite hair color on you is the dark deep brown. It just makes your eyes pop!!!

And HOOOORAY! on almost done with school!!! What an accomplishment!!!
Look for jobs in Columbus. ;)

LOVE YA!!

Laura said...

That would look great for spring. A change is always good this time of year. You look great no matter what.