Monday, May 12, 2008

Changes



Well this last month has brought on a lot of fun changes in the Decker household. As priorly mentioned I have been on a job search. I was right the job market here is horrible. I wasn't able to land a job in my major but I did find one in my minor. Anyone who knows me, knows I love interior design. I was able to get a job at Furniture Row, and I will get to help design family rooms with clients. I am really grateful for this position, it is a job that comes with the pay rate of a "real" job without the stress of a "real" job. It is the best of both worlds.

With the new job in Idaho Falls, we will also be relocating to the city about 30 minutes south of Rexburg. With Andrew and I both working, and the gas prices soaring we will be moving later next month. I am excited about the idea of getting a bigger apartment and redecorating again! Whoohoo....

Until we get into our new apartment I will be commuting, but I don't mind to much because...
I got my new SUV! I love it, it is adorable, it is a 2005 Escape and I like it so much!

3 comments:

Megan Hall said...

i love it cor its perfect for you!!! Happy birthday tomorrow!!! 23 Woohoo!! wish i could be there with you to celebrate.

Puffer Love said...

looks like a great Family car!! hint hint!

musson said...

OK! So where in Idaho Falls... I think you're bound to live by my family where ever you move. Furniture Row is by the Ammon area and my Grandparents live there.

Speaking of which! FIRST CONGRATULATIONS ON THE JOB!!! Second - I interviewed for that position before I accepted the job at IF pediatrics. I never heard back... good thing they didn't hire me or no one would have bought anything! :) funny huh!!

LOVE YOU CORE DECKER!!!