Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I wish I had a picture!

We have all had those moments where you wished you had a camera...Well here is my most recent moment. Andrew and I went to a cabin in Jackson and celebrated our first anniversary. It was wonderful to get away from everything and spend some time together. Coach (the newest addition to our family also came)... Coach only weighs about 2.5 lbs and often sleeps at the foot of our bed. Well I woke up in the middle of the night and Coach was not in his normal spot. I called for him and he comes running out of the bathroom. Hanging off of his face was an large piece of cardboard. He comes running over to me whimpering, I try to take the cardboard box from him... it was stuck to his face! I turn and wake up Andrew... (Andrew and I have been working on training him to obey). Andrew tells Coach to drop it but yet the cardboard box remains "stuck" Andrew has no idea, and is thinking he is not listening and snaps him on the nose. At this point Coach starts crying... Apparently there was a sticky insect trap under the bed. He must have gotten out of bed and found it and was unable to get loose, we ended up needing to give him a hair cut to get rid of the sticky mess. Poor little guy. It was the funniest thing though seeing this little fur ball with a cardboard box the size of him hanging from his cute little face. I wish I had a picture.

3 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Hahahahahaha!!!!! I am sitting here by myself in our apartment laughing my head off right now. I sure love you guys.

The Nielsons said...

awww...that's so sad! Poor little guy! You're SOOOO mean, Andrew. Haha, j/k. I woulda done it too!

Megan Hall said...

I miss you too!!! We need to get better at posting because i seriously check your blog like everyday I miss you so much. I posted so check it out. love you.