Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Best Birthday

Today was a great day. For my birthday Andrew took me out shopping and bought me a new outfit I could feel "pretty in". He was so patient, I have decided that sundresses' are my new favorite. Comfortable and cool! He also surprised me with a plane ticket. I was planning on coming home in late June, he changed my flight so that I could spend some more time with friends and family.... which also means I get to put in my two weeks notice! (you have no idea how much I have been looking forward to this!). So i get to go home!
Andrew also ordered me a plasma touch screen to replace the radio in my Escape! It does so many cool things!
For dinner Andrew and I went out to dinner at Red Robin with Trevor, Collette and Baby Teagan. As well as Chris an Kendra! It was a blast we all came back to our place for cheesecake. But the fun doesn't end there, Collette and I went and got pedicures! It was so nice, my feet have been so sore and swollen! All in all a great day!
Thanks for all of the well wishes and Megs and Collette I love my presents, I feel truly spoiled. Love you all!

1 comment:

megan hall said...

That was nice of him. He needed to do something to make up for last year. I was tempted to call and remind him but it looks like he did an outstanding job on his own. love you. glad your birthday was great you deserve it.