Thursday, March 18, 2010

My new room


This was one of my newest projects.


Finishing touches.

Custom wall art.


New throw pillows, Megs made the circular one. The others were my own design.

So designing new spaces is one of my favorite things in the world. I am going to start documenting some ideas here :
www.sewingandsanding.blogspot.com
It is going to be slow starting out, but if you are interested make sure you become a follower so I know if people truly are interested. Thanks, and enjoy!

3 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

I wish I could do that! you're very talented!

Megan Hall said...

Hey It looks really good and I like your new blog. The bedspread turned out perfect!!! Love you

Karisha said...

You and Megan are both so talented. I am jealous. Your room looks great. I love the style. :D