Thursday, March 10, 2011

Like I said earlier, I am on a baby kick. The only problem is, is I have most things I need for baby... But while living in Utah amongst the land of young families, I have seen one item I don"t have yet.
Lots of Mom's have a canopy that drapes over the car seat to help the baby sleep when in bright light. I love this idea. Every time I took Wyatt out of the car in his car seat he woke up. Or I was trying to drape a blanket over him.

Again, since we don't know gender ( I am guessing a boy). I went with a black and white print that I love!





I have a sneaking suspicion Wyatt is not going to like another baby in his seats...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I just barely found your blog, you amaze me! I mean I knew you were super talented in the crafty department but seriously! I wish sometimes that my brain worked the way yours does!