Thursday, September 18, 2008

Look at that...

I have heard that over time couples become more and more alike. But, who would ever suspect that we would develop alien heads and exoskelatons? ... and after only a year together! Well Andrew and I decided to take a nice long trip up to Jackson Wyoming on the bike. We ate at a local hole in the wall with great food... I froze all the way home and my butt still hurts. Overall it was a fun trip and a great view! We took pictures so you could see too! Enjoy.


4 comments:

Ciara & Lyle said...

oh my gosh...PLEASE post a pic of Andrew without the helmet so I can see that long beard. I love it. Lyle won't let his hair grow too long because he feels grubby all the time. You are SO a decker...bike and all! Lyle's obsessed with uncle Jeff's bike. I can't wait for his own.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cool I wish we had taken a trip to Jackson while we were there it looks beautiful.

Rachel Mary said...

Looks like fun...Nothing like that in Ohio...boring...

musson said...

I agree with Megan. You guys are cool!! only cool people would do that!
SO when are you coming out to OHIO???
And when did Andrew grow a beard??