Sunday, October 5, 2008

THIS IS GETTING OLD!

So I think everyone knows we seem to play the whole MRSA song and dance, on average every four months. Sometimes I get off easy and it is a quick recovery. No such luck this time. I had a weird pain in my chin Friday evening, I woke up early Saturday morning with no symptoms just compounded pain. I ended up calling off work. By the time evening rolled around my face was swollen, seriously I look like Jay Leno. I felt like a druggy, Andrew was calling any of his buddies who had recently had surgeries/crashes trying to track down some pain meds. My hero found some, by 11:30 p.m. I was able to drift asleep. Only to wake up at 6 a.m. in mass amounts of pain. Andrew and I decided I couldn't wait till Monday to see my physician. We drove to Rexburg to the ER room, only to be treated by an idiot who wouldn't listen to me! I have had this about 5 times and he was so lax about it, like it will fix itself and I was crazy! Every other time I have gotten this, they hospitalize me and get me on IV's pronto and isolate me. So now I am back at home still in pain and waiting for Monday to come... For once in my life I cannot wait for the weekend to be over!





These two photos have one thing in common, can you find it ?

8 comments:

Megan Hall said...

oh you poor thing if i were there I would give you my left over vicadin. I love you and miss you. call me and i can try to distract you from the pain.

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob said...

OH NO! Feel Better! Love Meggie Poo and Robbie too

Puffer Love said...

oh you poor thing...Feel better!

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

Ouch! Would it be wrong to say "keep your chin up?" Seriously though, I hope you are feeling better :)

Rachel Mary said...

My poor sweet still beautiful in pain Corey...I love ya my doll... I hope you feel better really soon!

Megan Gery said...

yikes. sorry you have to deal with that! feel better soon!

Andy and Rachael said...

I'm so sorry Corey! That sounds awful!