Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sorry...

Okay, I know sometimes it gets old reading about my dog, but ya know what I don't have any cute kid stories yet, so...sorry.

So I was in our gym and I had not seen Coach for awhile, and every so often I would hear him whimpering from the other room. I would call for him and he wouldn't come... a couple minutes later he would whimper it again. I would call and again no answer. After about 6 minutes of this I finally go looking for him.... I go in the hall to nearly step on the little guy. He is spread eagle in the middle of the hall. He was wearing a sweatshirt (Yes, I occasionally dress my dog, he is dang cute.) Anyways, the hoodie on the sweatshirt got flipped over his head obscuring his vision. I called him from about 6 inches away, he stood up and ran right into the wall head first. I started laughing so hard! In the meanwhile he heard my voice and continued to try and find me and ran into the wall three more times. Finally he gave up and laid down in the position I originally found him. Only a second later to whimper! How cute is my dog ?

Again I apologize I have no life and feel bad never posting!

2 comments:

Rachel Mary said...

How funny are you!! I am not surprised though that you dress your dog to match you...BLACK!!! Much love to ya lady!! And someday soon you will have lots of baby stories... Cause you are going to be the BEST mommy, well second to me of course!! LOVE YA LADY

Anonymous said...

aww what a cute little guy he is. I love the sweatshirt much cuter than all the outfits we were finding at the pet shop in utah!!!