Friday, January 23, 2009

I know, I know...

Well, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I have just been a little busy and preoccupied. Well updates, Christmas was excellent. Andrew and I were able to both get work off and head back to Ohio to see both sides of our family. It felt like we spent forever traveling but it was well worth it. We spent Christmas day with my family and then we went down to Cinncinati and celebrated with his family. It was so good to see everyone, I even had a chance to have a girls day out with my Mom and Megs and we got to meet up with Rae Mae... Classic.

Andrew and I decided to celebrate Christmas here in Idaho, due to the fact that the airlines now screw you over and we couldn't bring luggage unless we wanted to be charged an arm and a leg, plus Andrew's gift wouldn't fit in my carry-on! We had a get together with our very close friends the Downer's. For Andrew I took our third bedroom and turned it into a proper office for Andrew. I got an amazing deal on a nice desk and I bought an old love seat for 25 bucks which I re-upholstered and the whole thing came together flawlessly... I bought him accessories he would need like chair, paper shredder, etc... It was fun, because he had no idea. The big part of his present was a new laptop to go in his new office! As always Andy spoiled me rotten, he got two diamond bands put onto my wedding ring and I love it, he got me lots of little things but that was my big present and it is so pretty!
The morning after our small Christmas we headed down to Utah with Trevor, Collette and Teagen. We got plenty of shopping in, the boys played a bit and we were all able to got see the lights on Temple Square...
Enjoy!





3 comments:

Megan Hall said...

FINALLY!!! Gosh I have been waiting forever for your Christmas post!! I like your pictures. I love the Christmas lights at Temple square. Wish i could have been there. I will call you tomorrow on my lunch break to talk about.. you know what. Love you.

Megan Gery said...

YAY, Temple Square! That's one of the things I miss about Utah. Temple Square at Christmastime is the best!

Rachel Mary said...

I was so glad to see you! I know I love you lots and lots but I get reminded of that when I get to see you and hang out and act like we are 16 again! I loved seeing Megs too...You are both so beautiful! You are my best friend EVER and I love you endlessly. I do, however, feel bad that I was a bump on the log and had to go home at 8 but I know you will get to experience that if you have not already - I hate being so tired.