Tuesday, December 2, 2008

oops

Ummm, so Andrew and I went out with my girlfriend Collete who caught some awesome shots of us... Andrew is a crazy stunt man. I thought i would get on and show off my mad skills. Only to get down the road and get my pant leg caught on a peg. I laid down a bike for my first time ever... Granted I am okay, but my leg is pretty darn sore and bruised. On the bright side Collette was there to catch the whole embarrassing incident on film!




Yeah, how hot is that ghetto jacket?







Inspecting the damage...

5 comments:

Megan Gery said...

OUCH! and yeah, the jacket is hot! :) oh, and by the way, you might just be crazy. those things can kill you! :)

Rachel Mary said...

Is that the leg I ran over? I am glad you are okay but I am sure you need to be more careful - You never know when you are protecting more than yourself!! Another Doctor's order - NO MORE CRAZY BIKE STUNTS MRS. DECKER... Love you

Megan Hall said...

I like your jacket!!! I don't think it is ghetto I think it is HOTT!!! I am sorry you got hurt. I am glad that you are ok though and nothing is broken. Love you

Rachel Mary said...

I know for sure - You are NOT leaving without seeing me this trip! I cannot remember the last time I saw you - Wait it was when you brought me in the roses! I do remember - How very sweet but I wanna see you! I will call you ASAP next Tuesday to tell you what we are having. I am okay with all the weight as long as it stays away from the thighs and face ...

Anonymous said...

ummm??? Hello we all need you to post again soon. slacker