Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Traditions...

Andrew and I were able to sleep in for the first time in I don't know how many months... Honestly that is what I was looking forward to the most. Andrew and I were planning on just relaxing all day and watching Harry Potter? ( I have never seen them). As we were relaxing in bed we decided we should start thinking of traditions we would like to have with our future familiy... Within a few minutes I had a wrapped present in my hands with a request from Andrew to open it... he decided that we can open one present early on Thanksgiving as part of our "new tradition". I think it is just hard for us to keep surprises.
Regardless... I proceeded to open my present , inside the book " Overcoming Anxiety"... yeah I was wondering too. I opened it up and Andrew had carved out a square inch in the center that held a beautiful 2 ct. pave diamond ring! I love it, I posted a picture for you all to see!


Andrew also got to open a present. He actually helped me pick this one out so he knew he was getting it. He got to open his brand new HP laptop computer. Don't worry he still has plenty to open still for Christmas.

I hope everyone has an excellent Thanksgiving! All my love to my friends and family!

3 comments:

Megan Gery said...

wow! that's stunning! lucky you!

Karisha said...

wowza. its beauiful!

The Nielsons said...

That ring is beautiful!! Good job, Andrew!!