Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas!

Here are some more pictures from Christmas!

Me decorating the tree.... and coach in the background with his ugly hair cut.


Okay, turn your head sideways.... that is my tree topper! It is suspended... I am full of great ideas!


This is one of the stockings Collette and I created! Look how crafty we are... I will post pictures of my blue and green ones when they are completed!


See the ribbons coming down the sides of the tree? Those are attached to my magnificent star!





This is my favorite part.... Pretty.


Of course here is Coach, how cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your hair, you didn't tell me you dyed it. The star is very creative and the and coach looks cute as ever. Congrats on creating a Christmas Masterpiece. I'm a dork. Love you.

Rachel Mary said...

There you are still dressed in all black lol - I love the tree topper idea and your decor is BEAUTIFUL - Coach looks so small i thought he was a tree ornament!!

Megan Gery said...

wow. you've been busy. i like the star idea, very clever.

musson said...

How long have you had that red in your hair? Very stylish! I feel like I can't be stylish anymore and I'm stuck in the "mom" phase. BLAH!
But CUTE DECORATIONS!!! because of your blog, i decorated for christmas last week. Thanks for getting me excited!