Saturday, April 18, 2009

Look at me...

Well I have been looking everywhere for my camera... and finally I found it in one of my purses I took home for christmas... Well when I found it there was some "altitude problems". Long story short it is on its way back to the manufacturer to get fixed. I had been waiting until I found the camera to take more pictures of my growing belly, but with this hurdle I decided it was time, horrible pixalation or not they need to be taken. So here they are taken on my Mac.




I am a day shy of 6 months... I believe I always get confused with the whole week to month ratio in pregnancy!

4 comments:

Megan Gery said...

aww, you're so cute!

megan hall said...

Oh my gosh!! You look soo beautiful terrible pixelation and everything! miss you

Allison said...

Corey, you look great.... and my husband agrees that the whole week to month ratio is hard to figure out too... haha. enjoy the last few months.

Rachel Mary said...

One hot mama!! You look adorable! I think that you are going to be glowing when you come home in July! I cannot wait. And just think - You will get to meet Marcus then too!! Isnt growing up so much fun! Count down 7 days :)

LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS