Thursday, April 2, 2009

This is how I found out...

Andrew and I have been anxious for weeks to find out the gender of our little shrimp... Well after waiting for what seemed like years in the Dr's. office, they got me all set up. We carried on small chat and she asked what we thought the gender was, I have always referenced to my belly as a "he", ( I don't claim to have a "connection" or "mother's intuition") but because I always called it a he, I figured it might be. 50/50 right ? Well anyways they were showing us the head and the body and pointing out the adorable hands, and then she got to the lower anatomy and before she could point it out .... Andrew points and exclaims " That is a PENIS!" So that is how I found out what we are having. A little healthy baby boy! Andrew couldn't be prouder of "his little man" already... We are excited and I went shopping promptly after!
I apologize if you do not know Andrew's humor.

7 comments:

Megan Gery said...

Congrats!

Ciara said...

yeah yeah yeah!~ I think there was a greater chance it would be a boy than 50/50! How many girls are in andrew's family again? Ha. Let me just tell you that out of all my cousins, only about 30 percent of them are girls....MAYBE. So hopefully you will get a girl SOMEDAY, but for now, YEAH YEAH YEAH! CONGRATS cousins!

Rachel Mary said...

Yay - Thanks for calling me last night! I am so excited to see my little nephew in his argyle outfit!! Marcus is so excited to have another little boy member of the family. I am so excited for you babe!! I love you lots and lots and lots. Tell Andrew congrats on the Penis!(You know my humor !!)I am excited to see my gift tomorrow, and your mommy and sister too!!

megan hall said...

I KNEW IT! I am soooo excited... because I know I will make like the best Aunt EVER! Haha! I am so weird. I love you so much and am so excited for you.
Meggie

Puffer Love said...

HAHAHA That has to be the best way to find out!! LOL Congrats Corey!

Comstock Family said...

A boy!! There the best!! Ok so i may be bias but there definately so fun! Congrats on having a little guy!!

musson said...

Yay!! So he saw turtle!! I can't to see how cute he is going to be!!