Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy Month.

So this is going to be an interesting month. As I previously mentioned, we are coming back to Ohio. We have decided that since Andrew is graduated and we know we don't want to live in Idaho, we are coming home. There, we will have all of his contacts and he will be able to network, and hopefully land us a job/career. It will also be nice, that when Andrew does need to leave to interview I will have family around. We will be moving to Cinci at the end of August, a mere week after Wyatt is born.
Which leads me to our other exciting news, baby Wyatt is coming a little earlier than planned. I am going to be induced the 17th of August at 7:30 A.M. Keep me in your prayers, seeing as I am TERRIFIED!

4 comments:

Megan Gery said...

wow. that sounds like one tough week. i'm sure you'll manage though. you'll do great!

Introspective Steph said...

why are you being induced? isn't that unhealthy...unless there's a problem? i've been reading about it lately.... just curious?

Rachel Mary said...

Its not unhealthy. What they give you is just an artificial form of what the body does naturally. I opted to be induced because Marcus was big and that was the suggestion of my doctors office. I have come to realize that there are so many stories and things to read that just makes for more headaches and worries. I believe in some states induction before 38 or 39 weeks is prohibited unless there is a need but Marcus came out healthy as a pea. Love you and I cannot WAIT to meet little Wyatt

Karisha said...

Good luck. You'll do great! I cannot wait to see pictures of Wyatt. :D