Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy 2 years!



Well the last two years seem to have flown by. I attribute it to being completely happy, and always busy! Over the last two years Andrew and I have been running full time, but have something to show for it! During the remainder of 2007 we were both full-time students at Brigham Young University Idaho, with Andrew also working full time to support us. Then in April of 2008 I graduated making it possible for me to go back to work. Andrew was able to leave his job and put all his efforts towards school, in the field of Construction Management. Then in November of that year we found out that we would be adding another body to our little clan. Now nearly nine months later we are getting more and more excited to welcome Wyatt to the world. Andrew graduated this past week, and we have decided we miss Ohio and will be moving back just a week after our little guy comes! Watch out world.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You're moving back to Ohio!?! That's fantastic! Do you know where you'll be living? I want to visit! Hope these last couple weeks aren't too uncomfortable for you. Let me know if you need anything. Love you!

Ciara said...

yeah! congrats on two years and on the almost arrival of my newest 2nd cousin?! Maybe you guys can take a trip up to NYC to enjoy the christmas weather! We'd love to have you! Good luck in delivery...you'll do great. Tell my cousin I miss him too.

Introspective Steph said...

where in Ohio are you thinking of moving to?

Rachel Mary said...

COREY DECKER - WHY HAVE YOU NOT CALLED TO TELL ME THIS? I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU WOMAN. But I love you more and am SO excited to hear that!! I cannot wait for our first play date. Love you soooo much little lady!

Megan Gery said...

congrats on the anniversary! and yay! i'm pretty sure ohio has missed you!