Monday, September 14, 2009

4 weeks !

I can hardly believe he is already 4 weeks old. He is such an excellent baby, he only wakes up once maybe twice a night. He eats while I sleep, it is an excellent setup. I wake up rested, and he is up for a good part of the day. Everyday he is awake longer and more alert. He is starting to smile and just be content looking around. Andrew and I are loving parenthood. Here are some pictures of our little family after church yesterday.










Like his Daddy, he doesn't like me dressing him up either.




I know, Daddy is weird.


Before... he wasn't very happy about the photo shoot.


After... If you put him in the sun he calms down.

All in all we are loving every minute of our time with Wyatt. It seems to be going by so fast already, he is getting visibly bigger already and I don't like it one bit.

4 comments:

Puffer Love said...

Corey!!! He is soo cute!! you look FABULOUS by the way!!! They do grow up too quick...

Ciara said...

Yeah for photos! It looks like you are in cinci? In their backyard. Did you get our surprise? You look GREAT by the way! He is surely an Andrew Decker baby...amazing! What a studly family!

Christie said...

Congratulations on your new baby Cory... You didn't know me very well, I know your family from Toledo, worked with Megan in YW's a bit. I adore your mom, and had to take a peek at her new grand baby. He is beautiful, and his bedroom is too. :-) Congrats again. Christie Wall

megan hall said...

I love him!! what a little stud my little turtle is.