Thursday, September 3, 2009

I have been anxious to get some new pictures of Wyatt up, pictures where he is a little less "squishy". He is doing well and every day he seems to get happier and happier. It has been so fun to see him become more alert and aware. His eyes are still very much blue, but I have a sneaking suspicion that will change with time.
This past Sunday Wyatt was also blessed, but all the pictures of him in his adorable outfit ( compliments of Megan) are all on my Mom's camera. So these pictures will have to do for now.





2 comments:

megan hall said...

oh i just love my little turtle. i miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. give him a kiss for me.

musson said...

yay!! Thanks for the pictures. I can't wait to meet little Wyatt. Let me know how things are going, and sometime a trip for columbus might be in order for our little babies to play. :)