Thursday, July 8, 2010

Staying Busy.

Compliments of my Iphone, and my sewing machine.


New curtains.


More curtains.


New romper, and hat.


Graphics on the romper.


New dresses.


Flip flops to accompany the dresses.


Back of the flip flops.




Another new romper and hat combo.


Safari romper.


He was not very happy, but here are his new pants, and matching hat.


New purse.


Yet another romper and hat.


Can you believe he didn't have a bath robe?!


This is another romper with a matching band, that I can put on his fedora.


I made a patch work bucket hat with this romper. Actually made it out of one of Andrew's old shirts.

2 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Love it all! And oh my what was I thinking passing up that striped fabric you were so right it is perfect. Everything looks great. miss you already

Karisha said...

All I have to say is, jealousy. So talented Corey. So Liam fits in his hat and vest now.. and I love it!! I would love to order more stuff from you in the future. Your designs are great. How much would you charge for one of those rompers? I love those!