Sunday, June 13, 2010

Since last Monday...

I made Wyatt a new vest, hat, and pants set for church. I had made the bow tie a while back. $3.00 in materials.


I am really on a dress kick this week, because I made myself another one for church this week. $2.00 in materials.


This was a new design I wanted to try, I think I am going to make some frilly bum shorts to go under it.


This is one of the dresses in a series of three. This will hit about the knee for a 5 year old.


Second in the series, I think this is one of my new favorites.


This is the third outfit in the series, it is a little romper that will work for about a 9 mos. All three dresses cost about $5.00 in materials.




This was experimental, playing with odds and ends fabrics I had. $1.50 in materials.




...and matching pj pants for Wy and I. $2.00 in materials.


I have several projects in mind for this coming week...

4 comments:

Libby said...

You. Are. Amazing.

You have no idea how jealous I am right now. That dress is so cute! I'm am VERY slowly working on my sewing skills. Haha... but I'm certain it will be YEARS until I'm anywhere near as good as you. Keep up the good work and keep posting! I love seeing all of your projects.

Megan Hall said...

Y looks like a little Koala in that last picture I love my little turtle.

Anonymous said...

Corey!! I love all the little girl dresses!! Di you kjnow Im havinga girl in November?

Anonymous said...

That last one was from me Laurie HEbdon