Friday, June 4, 2010

Teagan is two!

Happy Birthday little Miss Teagan! We have know Trevor and Collette, and have loved being their friends. After a nine months of snow shack icees with Collette, they welcomed little Teagan into their family! We have loved being her pseudo Aunt and Uncle. Well, it has been two years since she brightened our lives, and we needed to celebrate! We had a mad-hatter tea party. It was awesome! Here our some pictures of the little soiree.

So, all of the little elements have been this weeks projects... I love my projects.


Our little birthday girl


Well this was my first experience with cake decorating. I made the fondant, and the mouse on top! It was a pound cake and it was so good!


Wyatt liked the cupcakes too!


I loved the way everything turned out. Lots of work but it looked perfect!




I thought the cheshire cat was a requirement, so I painted it on a canvas,


I needed to paint the rabbit as well.


I also painted the door!




She loved it!




After the party, we went and played couples tennis, the kids cheered us on from the sidelines. Notice the matching PJ's ? I had extra fabric from the party decorations... so I thought co-ordinating PJ's would perfect!

1 comment:

Megan Hall said...

You are incredible! I ma so glad to have a sister that is so talented. I pray I will have a girls first so we can have a remake of this party someday. Your cake is beautiful and the mouse in the teacup makes a nice finishing touch. I am excited to see more of your cakes in the future.