Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little Miracle Sound!

Hey everyone, I had my second appointment and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was the best sound ever! We were really thrilled and the Dr. is happy with the development, I am not happy with the weight gain, but I will cope. He said not to worry about it, I am back into the working out regiment and feeling a lot better. In one more day, I am officially in the proclaimed "best trimester" of pregnancy. Hooray, and in a "short" six weeks we get to find out if we will have a little Wyatt or Kennedy! (According to Andrew it is a girl and her name is Samantha, we will see who wins out.) So now begins another countdown... Anyone have any guesses ?

4 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats again Corey! I remember when we first heard Lu's heartbeat. I wanted the dr. to leave it on the whole time, I loved it. You're going to be such a great mom! You already are. Oh, and my guess, is girl.

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

I have no clue what you are having, but can't wait to find out! I always told Nathan that the baby and I voted and he lost so I always got my way. Ok, so maybe I wouldn't use that for big decisions (like naming the baby) but it is fun for little things!

Anonymous said...

I want a GIRL!!!! And I like Samantha better than Kennedy.

Rachel Mary said...

I am guessing a little boy. Just my gut! I could be wrong but my track record so far is dead on. I have guess 3 babies right. Whatever you have I am 100% sure that they will be the 2nd most adorable baby - 1st of course being mine. I love you and am so happy you are doing great and that my little nephew is growing stronger each passing day!